- Name: Suede
- Color chart: F-W - 2018-19
- Color chart 2: S-S - 2019
- Color chart 3: Standard
- Composition: 100% Real Leather
- Type of article: Buffed leather
- Raw material: Goat
- Origin: Central Africa
- Scientific name: Capra hircus
- Average size: min. 4,00 pq. - max 5,50 pq.
- Average thickness: 0,4mm - 1,00mm
- Tannage: Chrome
- Re-tannage: Chrome + syntetic
- Dyeing: Acid dyes
Full buffed. Please ensure that technical caracteristics of the leather are acceptable for the type of product you are going to finish. We decline from responsability.
Compliance with the law:
The use of the raw material is in conformity with the provisions of the Washington Convention (cites) dated 03/03/1973 under CEE regulation implemented by Regulation cee 388/79 in the work performed are not used, or are planned within the limits, products containing: azo dyes, pentachlorophenol, hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, dyes that release for reactive split aromatic amines listed into the decree for basic necessities of the Federal Republic of Germany dated 14/07/1994 and next amended.